Let Program Leader plan recurring manufacturing shutdowns
- Routine maintenance shutdown jobs can be saved in a Project Template in Program Leader.
- When it’s time to plan the next shutdown, set the start date and let Program Leader schedule the tasks.
- New work can be added and deleted.
Let Program Leader engage relevant staff to plan equipment installations to maximize safety and quality
- The sequences of vendor-site inspection, delivery, dismantlement, rearrangement, and new equipment installation can be broken down into projects in and of themselves.
- Staff involvement will bring life to supporting tasks that their organizations need to perform. The four-part reports can lead effective meetings to get everyone “on the program.”
- The confidence built by using Program Leader improves the quality of each person’s part. References to drawings and specifications can be put in the attachment tabs. Each task has a place to show auto-dated status updates.
Those seeking ISO Certification should look to Program Leader
- Getting ISO certified in a manufacturing arena is partly a mastery of its semantics.
- If ever there were ever a need to reference specifications from tasks, this is it.
- The project manager of ISO conformance needs to word things so that individual performers understand work to be done in the right context. Tasks should be phrases as: To… In a Way That… So that… .
- Relevant parts of the ISO manual should be put in attachment tabs. Existing documentation to be reviewed can also be put into or referenced in the tabs.